Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Wardrobe 2020 ~Part II~

It took me too long to finish this orz. Anyway, here's part II! If you haven't read part I yet, you can read it here




24. Michael's Blessing JSK


Same as the pink version, the blue one is gorgeous and elegant. I fell in love with Michael's Blessing JSK and I hope I can get it in more colorways soonish.


25. Margaretha JSK


The margaretha JSK is a beauty on its own. The lace that makes the crosses is delicate but strong, and the stripped ribbon and fabric make the design pop up more. The ribbon on the crosses is a wonderful champagne color and even has a tiny dot pattern.

As a nurse any release with a nurse background is a must have for me, and this one paired with the nurse headdress is just wonderful and to die for. I loved the sax color but missed the original release, then I saw btssb's designer Kano Masumi wearing the green color and appreciating the details in person made me love it even more! Luckily for me a friend linked me to someone selling theirs and voilà, I got mine. 

You are probably not reading this but in case you do, thank you Michi!


26. Le petit chaperon rouge ~Maiden of the dark forest~ JSK II - ALICE AND THE PIRATES


A stunning deep red print of the little red ridding hood with a slightly darker twist. I have to say I loved the jsk with the brown bodice, but it looked hard to coord and sold immediately, so I went for this one. The print is gorgeous.

I remember someone got this same jsk and found out the part where the ends of the skirt fabric meet made it look like the wolf and the boy on the print where dating/together and I wish mine did that.
:joy:




27. Usakumya's stylish sweet time tiered JSK


Part of btssb’s memorial series, this dress features a print with lots of ribbons and usakumyas, some usakumyas are not wearing their usual bunny ear hoodies, which is a weird sight but I appreciate it

I love coordinating this piece with pink! As much as I love red x white coords, sometimes I can’t help but feel it looks too much like a flag, as both the japanese and peruvian flags consist of only white and red.



28. Jewel Tree Bouquet OP


A border print full of delicate flowers, pearls and ribbons. It has the shirring and corset lacing on the front instead of the back, and has a detachable ribbon on the waist.

The ad for this one on the glb had Midori in a casket full of flowers, a rather gothic concept for such a sweet print, but it made me like it even more! I’m hoping to get my hands on the ivory jsk sometime


29. Handmade JSK


My first handmade JSK! I tried to give it an old school feel, it has lots or ruffles that were a nightmare to make and lots of lace too, it is my own personal lace monster. I also added a pocket, because btssb dresses never  have pockets and pockets are live, I had to add them to my jsk.

I wore this to travel from Lima to Bogota, with a layover in Medellin. My flight from Lima was late and I had to go through the inmigration police and run from one end of the airport to the other while wearing this heavy dress, but the pocket was helpful and it was worth it!


30. My sweet mate Kumya's strawberry and lace millefeuille Judy JSK


A cute print with Kumya Judy, Sophie and Lillian playing with some cherries and strawberries, surrounded by lace. Both the bodice and hem have scallops ♡

Black pink (in your area) dresses are my favorite! Adding kumyas to the equation just makes it even better! I love the drawn lace on the print, it looks so cute ♡


31. Take a walk with usakumya-chan JSK


A simple design decorated with polka dotted ribbon and an usakumya applique.

I saw an usakumya and I couldn´t help miself, the possibility of coordating this with pink also made me go for it, plus, a ribbon made out of ribbons is just way too cute to resist ♡


32. Antoinette Bouquet JSK


Rows and rows of lace, huge grosgrain ribbons and a gobelin print.

I love the huge bows on the waist and the print is amazing, but this jsk is too damn short! I've worn it without an underskirt and I feel like I'm showing too much leg orz but I love it, so much.


33. Masquerade Theater JSK - ALICE AND THE PIRATES


Huge bow on the bodice and an amazing print on the skirt part. This jsk is stunning and the simple bodice works wonderfully with this incredible print inspired by the Phantom of the Opera.

One of my favorite musicals is the Phantom of the Opera, so this dress was the one for me. I love the details on the print like the chandelier, tha phantom's mask, the letters, the music sheets, everything is perfect about this and I love it!


34. Wonder Bunny's Magical cards Party JSK - ALICE AND THE PIRATES


An Alice in Wonderland inspired print. It has some characters of the book but protrayed as bunnies! With red eyes, for extra devilish touch, thanks to aatp.

I also got this one on a lucky pack, I have to admit it is not something I would have bought myself but it has eventually grown on me ♡


35. Alice and the looking glass of time OP


Another Alice in Wonderland piece. Doing this, I've noticed that I own quite a few. This one has a velvet like texture on the print, with glitter! It has mirrors, clocks, and Alice herself!

This was an impulse buy because I found it on auctions for very cheap and decided to give it a go. So far I 've only worn it once but it has become a favorite already! It is easy to coord, cute and elegant ♡


36. Logo border JSK


A bold print with bold colors. The brand name in huge capital letters for a print and a cute delicate tulle detail on the hem.

This dress was called 'the brandwhore dress' back in the old days, I got it for very cheap when the angelic pretty super ott sweet became popular, so this one is quite old and has seen better days, but I like as it one of my very few non shirred jsks.


37. Princess honey's tea salon SK


Sweet sweet print with a huge bow on the front of the waist a the cutest bustle back that I forgot to take a pic of.

I love bustles! They instantly make me feel like a princess. The pale pink is also a wonderful shade in real life, but really hard to capture on camera, the colors on this print are a lot more lively than what they look like on pics.


38. Early summer strawberry and chocolate parfait SK 


Classic baby print with an unnecesary long name, as usual. This print is super well known and is re-released every once in a while. The parfaits look delicious and the gingham border in fucsia is a nice touch ♡

As a fun story, I almost detroyed this skirt trying to wash it once. The red bled HORRIBLY, and after a good moment of crying thinking there was no way on saving this skirt, I resolved to try to salvage it however I could. Long story short, I could save it and now I'm not afraid of washing anything.


39. Sweet Fruit á la mode macaron SK



This skirt might be my first brand main piece (I’m almost sure). I remember when I first got it I was ecstatic, I loved everything about it! The print, the ruffles, the bows, the lace, everything was perfect! Now I can’t say I’m that passionate about if, as I’ve discovered long ago that skirts are not my thing, but I still feel a warm feeling when I see it


40. Unknown SK - BODYLINE


A beautiful skirt with a delicate print and a scalloped hem with ribbons.

This skirt was a gift from my mom when I turned 15, so this pieca has been in my wardrobe for a huuuge while. I think out of all the bodyline stuff I've seen this is the best. The fabric is thick, the print is elegant and the scalloped hem is the cutest! I haven't worn it in a huge while but I plan to do it as soon as the fall comes or the temperature lowers.


41. Parfait print SK - Emily Temple Cute


Parfaits, donuts, ice cream and everything sweet! This print is bold and full of different colors, though the heart on the ice cream looks green on the picture, it looks more blue in real life, sadly, my phone camera couldn't capture the color right on this one.

Is this actually lolita? I’m leaning a lot to no, it’s too short, and it can hardly accommodate a petticoat, but it was very popular print among lolitas a good 10 years ago or so, so I’m including it in this post, I’m sorry! This print is too cute and too sweet for its own sake, I wish the OP was more lolita, but it is classical ETC style.


42. Sonnet for Juliet ~Love potion with romantic irony~ SK


Giant frames with scenes from Romeo and Juliet and cherubs are the main focus on this print. The main color is a romantic dusty pink and the hem has a delicate tulle with flowers.

I want to have more mature pieces in my wardrobe, so when someone in my country put this skirt up for sale I snagged it! I only have one way on coordinating it so far but I like how it looks, the scallops on the waist band are a sweet touch I appreciate


43. Elizabeth Bride of the Death three tiered SK 


Hard to notice on the pic but this skirt has three tiers, with a border print with a filigree like detail. The print has red, green and lilac, a VERY weird color combination, but it works fine in the end.

I got this skirt in a lucky pack and had a hard time trying to know where it came from, I knew the fabric looked a lot like the Elizabeth bride of the dead print but as it didn’t had the cameos nor other details of the print I wasn’t sure, luckily I could ask a shop assistant and she let me know it was indeed, part of the Elizabeth series.


44. Queen of snow and the magic of whiteness SK - ALICE AND THE PIRATES


My only highwaisted skirt, with corset boning and shirring with corset lacing on the back. The buttons on the front are pearly and fit perfectly with this snowy print.

I love Frozen and my favorite character is, without a doubt, Elsa. So a print inspired by the same fairytale Frozen was basen on was a natural choice for me, I find blue rather hard to coord but choosing a different colorway is just not possible, since this one portrays the spirit of the story so well!


45. Magical cosmetics - BODYLINE


Full of rows of marguerites and pearls, and with a border print of parfume bottles, this skirt was a very known bodyline print. It is cute but the print is a little busy.

I got this one about eleven or twelve years ago, and I don't wear it that much because I find it hard to coordinate, so this one is probably getting sold some time soon, most probably to someone with better coording skills than mine.


46. Unknown - Mezzo Piano 


A musical pattern in pink and silver over a black skirt with heart lace ♡

I think this brand is actually for kids, but this skirt fits a petticoat and works wonderful for more simple toned down coords! So it is my go to casual lolita main piece.


47. Lady Rose SK - ANGELIC PRETTY 


With a small built in petticoat and pockets! This is a very easy to wear and practical skirt. The back has a gorgeous bustle and the scallops are so lovely. I love scalloped hems, so much.

Well I said it, POCKETS, as a mostly btssb lolita, pockets are something I hardly ever see, why is it so hard to make pockets, baby? Why? I need more pockets in my life. 

♡♡♡


Once again, thank you for reading this ridiculously long post, and I'm sorry it took me so long to post part II.
I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Love, Hiromi ♡


1 comment:

  1. I love how your wardrobe post is written. Every piece has it's own paragraph. It's sweet. Your goth and classic collection is so gorgeous. And your handmade dress is beautiful as well <3

    ReplyDelete